Promethean Introduces ClassFlow™ Connect – A New Wireless Collaboration Solution for the Modern Classroom
November 17, 2015
(ATLANTA – November 17, 2015) – Promethean, a global leader in education technology solutions, today launches ClassFlow Connect – a wireless classroom collaboration system that enables teachers and students to connect, interact and instantly share ideas and information. With ClassFlow Connect, the entire class can simultaneously interact, view and share resources from any mobile device, including smartphones, tablets, Chromebooks™ and notebook computers.
“Dynamic classroom instruction requires interactivity, movement, collaboration, and the constant interchange of ideas and concepts,” said Vincent Young, Chief Marketing Officer at Promethean. “With ClassFlow Connect, every classroom can become a dynamic learning environment, in which 21st century students become more attentive, fascinated and engaged.”
ClassFlow Connect is designed to help teachers energize the learning experience in modern classrooms supported by 1:1, B.Y.O.D. and mobile computer cart programs by:
ENABLING WIRELESS CONTENT SHARING
- Wirelessly Mirror & View Content from Any Mobile Device – Project digital learning resources (apps, games, documents, web pages, etc.) from any mobile device to the primary classroom display for whole class viewing and interaction.
- Share & Interact with Multimedia Digital Content – Promote peer-to-peer learning by allowing each student to use a connected mobile device to receive, send, annotate, draw or interact with digital lesson content.
- Promote Stimulating Classroom Discussion & Student Engagement – Create instant polls to measure student understanding by sending questions to students and having them respond on their device.
- Harness the Power of Mobile Technology – Wirelessly connect any Windows, MacBook®, iOS® or Android™ device using the streaming feature that is already built into the device. ClassFlow Connect eliminates the need for additional software or apps to get students and teachers connected.
PROMOTING DEEPER LEARNING & ENGAGEMENT
- Instant Digital Whiteboard – Start an interactive collaboration or brainstorming session with the built-in digital whiteboard. With the touch of a button, instantly turn your classroom projector or display into an interactive digital canvas to capture ideas without connecting to a computer.
- Capture & Save Work – Capture all annotations, presentations, slides and notes during the lesson and send them to the entire class.
- Interactive Web Browsing & Live Web Page Sharing – Launch the custom web browser to quickly search for information. Send students web page images with live links and notes.
ClassFlow Connect is easy to integrate, manage and maintain – no cables, software, applications or display setting adjustments needed. In addition, ClassFlow Connect supports two or more Wi-Fi network connections on the same display to ensure students and teachers can simultaneously share their screens regardless if they are on the school or guest network. IT Administrators can remotely track and manage all of the ClassFlow Connect devices within the district to deploy software updates and modify system settings when needed.
ClassFlow Connect is now available for purchase. For more information, visit www.ClassFlowConnect.com.
Promethean is a global education company that improves learning productivity by developing, integrating and implementing innovative 21st century learning environments that help make everyone more engaged, empowered, and successful. Promethean’s main corporate offices are located in Blackburn, UK and Atlanta, USA. Promethean is a member of the NetDragon Websoft, Inc. (HKSE: 0777) group of companies. For more information, please visit www.prometheanworld.com.
Suzy Swindle, Promethean
Chromebook and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.
iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.
©Promethean 2015. All Rights Reserved. Promethean, the Promethean logo and ClassFlow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Promethean Limited in the United Kingdom, United States and other countries around the world.