Increasing Collaboration with ClassFlow Student Accounts (March 16, 4:30PM EDT)
March 16, 2016 4:30 PM - March 16, 2016 5:30 PM GMT
Webinar: Increasing Collaboration with ClassFlow Student Accounts
March 16, 2016 4:30 pm EDT
During this interactive virtual demonstration, you will get a hands-on look at the new ClassFlow Desktop Application which allows teachers to instantly turn anything displayed on their computer's desktop into dynamic and interactive lesson content.
During this session we'll:
- Demonstrate how to download and set up the application
- Provide an overview of polling/formative assessment and sharing features to raise student engagement
- Highlight easy to use "Instant Whiteboard" feature
- Show how to easily capture evidence of student understanding
- Explore educational use cases that utilize your existing content in an interactive way
- Walk through real-time content differentiation based on student need
Plus, join our session and get a $5 gourmet coffee card to enjoy a cup of coffee on us while you create your first ClassFlow Desktop lesson!