Advocates are recognised by Promethean as innovative educators who utilise technology, learning space and considered pedagogical approaches to improve teaching and learning in the classroom.
As a member of the Promethean Advocate Group you will:
- Receive training on Promethean software and hardware products, including ActivInspire, ClassFlow and ActivPanel.
- Be recognised by Promethean as an innovative educator.
- Be given opportunities to feedback on current Promethean Solutions.
- Be given opportunities to test and evaluate new and future products.
- Develop close working relationships with Promethean Teaching and Learning Consultants, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Have access to an exclusive Promethean Advocate Facebook discussion group.
- Receive an invitation to attend expenses paid Advocate members meetings.
- Have the opportunity to work with like-minded education technology enthusiasts from all over the world.
ADVOCATE GROUP ACTIVITIES
All Promethean Advocates have the opportunity to be involved with a wide range of update and training sessions. These include, but are not limited to:
- Advocate Group discussions – in various forms; calls, Facebook Group, webinars, group discussion, etc.
- Annual Advocate Group face-to-face meetings.
- Manning the annual Promethean Bett event stand – all expenses covered.
Opportunities exist for each Advocate to support our wider marketing activities:
- Contribute new teaching resources or review existing ones.
- Participation in and promotion of continued professional development.
- Promote Promethean through social media.
- Supporting Promethean activities at education events – expenses reimbursed.
If you would like to become a member of the Promethean Advocate Group you can register your interest here.
For more information about our Advocates, click here.
If you have any questions about the group which have not been covered on these pages please email us at email@example.com